Another grumpy feeling day. I'm just not feeling like myself at all. Is it even the diet or something else? I don't know!
I woke up at 4am for a prayer meeting and did well energy wise despite the lack of good sleep.
Lunch was just random things- seeds, freeze dried fruit
Supper was a potluck with ladies from my CG (Community Group aka Bible Study). We grilled (Erin grilled) and people brought sides. It went well. I had some chicken and a side salad of leaf lettuce and avocado. I was bummed I couldn't have a brownie though! They looked/smelled yummy!
I"m 90% sure I'm going to start introducing foods back at 3 weeks instead of 6 weeks. We'll see how I'm doing in a week I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I made some kebabs with pineapple and chicken and dad put them on the grill tonight. They were pretty good. I also chopped up some cooked chicken to make lettuce tacos. I bought an avocado and a red onion to make some guacamole for the lettuce tacos. I'm looking forward to that.
Hang in there - you have done really good so far! This is not easy!
Post a Comment