Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 2

I woke up feeling a lot better. No headaches today.
Breakfast was cabbage soup.  Then I packed to hit the road for a short trip to visit family.  I packed cherries, grapes, dried Just Mango, cabbage soup, leftover pumpkin seeds, and a pear.  I met my mom on the way and she had made some wild salmon on the grill that was delicious, as well as popped some Amaranth Seeds.  Think tiny, tiny, tiny popcorn.....tiny, and that's kind of what they taste like.  Supper was the cherries, cabbage soup and some dried mango.  Lots of water today also.
Overall I felt good and was in a pretty good mood.  I did get a little drained as the day went on, but nothing too terrible.
The salmon on the grill was the winner food of the day. I definitely will be having that again!

No comments: