No GI issues today. I'm anxiously awaiting day 21 and introducing some new foods!
Today's menu- leftover "cheesy" rice, grapes, almonds, sweet potato fries, lots and lots of water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed. James 1: 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
3 comments:
I roasted a chicken today and just took it out of the oven and took a taste - Delicious! Looking forward to supper.
So what citrus fruit are you adding back in first? Let me know what you are doing - I will follow so we can compare. We go through the same diet yet tomorrow, right?
I was going to introduce tomorrow, but I can wait. An orange in the morning and carrots with hummus (made with lemon).
OK - I am going to go with the orange. Good luck! I am hoping this one is symptom free. Love you!
Post a Comment