Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 11

Today has been marked by pain, not at all related to diet.  I pulled something in my back (back right shoulder area) and it is so so painful.  I'm taking Ibuprofen and it helps, but if it continues too long I see a trip to the doctor in my future.  Back pain is one of the worst pains, it just makes your whole body so tense.

Diet wise things just seem normal now.  I'm getting into a groove and it's feeling more comfortable and less chaotic to find things to eat.  I had fish tacos, freeze dried pineapple, toasted pumpkin seeds, some crackers from mom, and sweet potato fries.    No symptoms of detox.

Sky (the Siberian Husky) has allergies! Poor thing! She is starting Benadryl tonight and just in the nick of time! She didn't have any raw spots 3 hours ago, but when I got home she had some bleeding on one of her back legs. :(  That's all bandaged and she's medicated.  Hopefully we both sleep well tonight.

No comments: