Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 8

Today was a little crazy because of work.  I didn't eat anything before work and didn't take anything with me.  When I got home I ate a hamburger with lettuce/tomato/mustard and had a couple of hard boiled eggs. I also made banana ice cream.  It wasn't too bad.  I used 3 frozen bananas, 1/2 can of coconut milk and a little over 1 t of vanilla.  Pureed it all together.  The result is the consistency of ice cream and the temperature of ice cream.  The coconut milk and vanilla kill a little of the banana flavor. It still tastes like bananas, but just not as intense.  It was a decent sweet treat.  If I was a bigger fan of bananas I would LOVE it, but I still currently like it enough that I would make it again.

1 comment:

Deborah Crane said...

Have you seen this shopping list: http://blog.katescarlata.com/fodmaps-basics/low-fodmap-shopping-list/