Monday, March 25, 2013
Days 16 and 17
Yesterday I tried 3 cloves of garlic and not much of anything happened. Just kind of burping. Don't know what that means? I think it means I'll need to try it again to see if I react. But today I moved on to milk. I drank about 6 ounces. My stomach made some definite gurgly noises and got bloated, but not as bad as what has happened when I ate apples. There wasn't pain, just discomfort. So tomorrow I'll try it again, only with 12 ounces. I'm not a big milk drinker. This was probably the first time since high school that I've drank a glass of plain white milk. I don't plan on permanently adding it to my diet, but I eat a lot of other foods that have lactose- sour cream, cottage cheese, ice cream to name a few. Mmmmmm....ice cream :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment