Again, I wasn't craving or hungry for much today. I hope the lack of cravings means my body is free of the addiction of all those sugary foods I love so much! I hope it means things are healing and I'll just keep feeling better and better with each day. Stomach/GI wise, no issues. I could hear my stomach digesting after I ate supper, but it wasn't painful/gassy. Just noise, and I can live with that. I'm also hoping as my body heals and I eat healthy/safe foods that my mood will improve. I feel tired/moody/anxious/grouchy a lot of the time without anything I'm able to identify as causing me to feel that way. I'm also trying to establish a better sleep pattern to help with that. I would say I have a 50% success rate with following my sleep schedule right now.
For supper I made 2 burgers and put some paleo mayo, mustard, tomato and lettuce on them. Good stuff.
After 1 week I'm down about 10 pounds. So that's an additional positive bonus to being on a FODMAP free diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job! I am only on day 2 and feel better, just in general. Wish I were on day 7, but - I'm not!
Post a Comment