Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Day 19
Today I didn't introduce any foods. But I did get bloated around 3pm and stayed that way until about 10pm. I think it might be a delayed reaction to the milk. I don't feel that I'm getting good concrete evidence as to what is bothering me and that bothers me! But one thing that is positive- my mood is much better. I thought work went well and I had a positive attitude. I've even laughed more lately! Which is great! Definitely worth continuing to stick to it and see what else happens. Tomorrow I was supposed to go out for Italian with a friend but we are now doing sushi since that is much more FODMAP friendly. I'm going to try to stick to it...but may take a breather on Easter :) We'll see.... Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment