Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 3- flourless brownies

No GI issues at all- FODMAP friendly foods = so far, so good.  Nervous already about the reintroduction phase, but I've got some time before that.
Today I feel more energetic and my stomach is completely calm- so weird and wonderful.
I made some FODMAP free brownies- using THIS recipe, but modifying a little. (adding a little arrowroot flour, pinch of salt, and using cocoa powder). It was chocolatey to be sure.

3 comments:

Deborah Crane said...

How did you convert your measurements? Did you use caster sugar? I do want to try this - I have a cookie recipe that I think would work - it's on pinterest if you want to take a look. I think it is under desserts - lots of sugar and cocoa - not sure about the other ingredients, but it ends up looking a little glossy on top.

Deborah Crane said...

Tell me what you think - http://chocolateandcarrots.com/2011/07/flourless-fudge-chocolate-chip-cookies

Kelly Rae said...

I just used regular table sugar. I have a scale so I used that to measure grams. Then I kind of just guessed with add ins. Those cookies look good!